Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Sweet Suite Life of Zach and Cody

I am notorious for being super critical of shows and role models targeting children that are irresponsible. One show, however, that I really enjoy and approve of is The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. It is one of the funniest kid shows on TV. The best part is that everyone plays their roles well. What I mean by that is Zach and Cody's mom is a good mom and wants the best for her kids. She denies them things they want when they haven't earned it and she shows them that hard work can pay off. The kids get into trouble by cheating or doing something they know they shouldn't and there is usually a moral message. The episode "Dad's back" briefly shows the difficulty and challenges of separated families and it's effect on the kids.
I like this show. I think there are many shows that are similar, but I appreciate the moral message of the Suite Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment