Saturday, August 14, 2010

Muse Magazine

So I read the January 2009 issue of Muse Magazine and was instantly drawn into in by an article focusing on the artist Chuck Close. I was fascinated to read about his unorthodox painting styles and impressed that he could create such beautiful work with some paint and his fingerprint. Needless to say, after I read the story I just had to learn more about the artist and see some more of his paintings. I continued on to read some more of the stories in the magazine and was equally impressed with the entertaining and interesting things that were being written about. This is a magazine for kids. It is chuck full of interesting stories that are educational as well. People like Chuck Close are an inspiration to the rest of us. These stories need to be told. I am glad that magazines like Muse can make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment