Saturday, August 14, 2010

Justin Bieber

So, I have recently learned that Justin Bieber is the fantasy of every 3-17 year old girl that exists in the world... and apparently some 26 year old wives as well. My wife, being a huge fan, has subjected me to the music torture that is Justin Bieber for the past several months. After learning that one of his music videos, Baby, had been viewed almost 300 million times I thought it would be worth it to see what kind of an influence this kid has on all these girls. To be completely honest I have been nothing but impressed with the kid. He seems like a genuinely nice and respectful individual who is as innocent as Ariel from the Little Mermaid. Aside from the hideousness of that monstrosity he calls a haircut, I find myself wanting all boys his age, and beyond, to be like him and to be as kind as he appears to be. I even found myself wanting, (just wanting), to shed a tear of joy after watching him meet his biggest fan(see here then here). Although his songs are all about sappy teenage love, I have decided that I like Mr. Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment